In addition to joint young academy meetings, young academies the world over also come together to work on issues of mutual interest:
- Global working group on Open Science
- Repository on Covid-19-related young academy activities
- At-risk scholars initiatives, membership and mentorship programmes; some joint activities by a number of young academies (see here for activities by the GYA, the YA of Scotland, and the Dutch YA)
- 2019 Declaration on the Guiding Principles of Young Academies
- 2017 Statement on The role of young academies in achieving the UN SDGs
- Young Academies in Europe established YASAS – the Young Academies Science Advice Structure, for science advice to the European Union, in Dec 2020 (more information will follow soon)
Please direct any questions, or suggestions for future collaborations from your young academy to at the GYA Office.