Student Assistant (m/f/d) Graphics- and Web-Design
• Preparing media for the website and social media (e.g., photo, audio and video editing)
• Applying and further developing the design of the annual publications and occasional conference or working group reports
• Producing/designing images, clips, gifs, social media postcards
• Ongoing academic education in a relevant course (e.g. graphic design, communication design)
• Experienced in audio and video editing and media design (using Adobe software, especially Photoshop and Illustrator (creating vector graphics)
• Experienced user of InDesign (Layout work for publications, from new project to print-ready)
• Fluent command of English
• International interest and experience, intercultural sensitivity and competencies, good written and verbal communication skills, creativity, good presentation and self-organisation
The contract is for at least 12 hours, and up to a max. 13 hours per weeks(depending on the availability of the applicant). GYA and Leopoldina are an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We have a commitment to a diverse workforce. We welcome applicants from any nationalities who fulfil the job requirements.
If this advertisement has aroused your interest, please send your complete application documents to the e-mail address by 10th April 2022. Application costs cannot be reimbursed. The announcement is subject to possible budgetary restrictions.